Thursday, February 15, 2007

One Year on.....


Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

I can't believe a year has passed since I started this blog - my reasons back then: "to keep me occupied between my job-hunting. It was either this or watching daytime TV (shudders)!"

But seriously, though I hope you've enjoyed my look on the world, through good times (like Arsenal reaching the Champions League final, getting a job) and bad (Arsenal losing to Barça in the aforementioned Champions League final, my flat getting flooded, having a relative in hospital, England's poor performance in the World Cup finals, the Israeli/Hezbollah conflict, the death of James Brown, Celebrity Big Brother).

Hmm....a few bad times there, methinks. Anyway - onwards and upwards (and I hope you like the "new look" appearance of this blog)!

By the way, in case you're wondering, the picture in my avatar is that of Avery Brooks (of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine", and "American History X" fame). I haven't gotten round to downloading my pic yet, and since Mr. Brooks does bear some resemblance to me...well, you guessed the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment