Sunday, January 3, 2010

Doctor Who (postscript)...


Not that I would dare to presume how to script the adventures of the eleventh Time Lord (aka Matt Smith), but here's hoping the new series will:

  • Explain how and when Martha Jones & Mickey Smith fell in love and got married (especially since Martha was previously engaged to Tom Milligan)? As I stated in my last post, their scene in the closing sequence of "The End Of Time" left me gobsmacked. Rose gets the Doctor, Donna gets a lottery win, and Martha gets - Mickey (shurely shome mishtake)?.....
  • Reduce the number of guest appearances of Rose Tyler (I thought Billie Piper had left the series)...
  • Hint that Lord President Rassilon is not Time Locked (it would be great to have Timothy Dalton back)...
  • Get rid of The Master's superpowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment