Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alittle about me before I get started

I was born in New Iberia La, 1981. Was raised in a, all to common divorced family, but good lessons learned. After completing high school in 99. I soon went off to college and realized that after a short 6 month time it was not for me, mostly due to the fact I was partying a little to much. Feb of 2000 I decided to join the United States Navy. Ive been on 5 deployments and have seen over 30 countries and 31 states and have fished in 4 of the worlds oceans.I truly love to travel but there is no place like home. But the one thing that I truly love to do is fish. Not just any one species, if it swims I want to catch it. From fly fishing reds in Georgia,Bill fishing off of Venice, Peacock Bass in Panama,to perch jerking your local pond. Ive fished SKA Pro tournaments on 38 foot boats with triple engines to local bass tournaments in a 14ft boat with a 25 horsepower and everything in between. I am a member of SKA, IFA, CCA, and the Jeanerette bass lunkers. I'm not so much a tournament guy, but experience counts. Again I just like to go out and put some fish in the boat. When I'm not fishing I am hunting, mainly deer with my bow on public land, local and out of state. I am currently a hunting guide for Madison Hunting Preserve, a pine plantation in North Florida specializing in turkey, whitetail deer and hogs. Ive hunted in Arkansas, Missouri, Ohio,Colorado, Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi and Florida, and after august Alaska .I also enjoy snorkeling, spear fishing, traveling and family. The places I enjoy to fish include the Atchafalya basin, Grand isle, Vermilion bay, Venice, Cocodrie,Toledo Bend, Canny Lake, Coastline of Georgia, South Florida, Costa Rica and the Wrecks off of Orange Beach. So if you ever want to talk some sea stories or about the one that got away, I'm the guy for you. The purpose of my blog is mainly help the local fisherman or deer hunter on places to go to save time and money. Hope I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment