Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who'll watch the Watchmen?


I have to admit - the trailer for the upcoming "Watchmen" film looks good.
But speaking as someone who loved the original classic comic series, God help Warner Brothers if the movie sucks....

"David Hayter's screenplay was as close as I could imagine anyone getting to Watchmen. That said, I shan't be going to see it. My book is a comic book. Not a movie, not a novel. A comic book. It's been made in a certain way, and designed to be read a certain way: in an armchair, nice and cozy next to a fire, with a steaming cup of coffee. Personally, I think that would make for a lovely Saturday night."
Alan Moore (co-creator "Watchmen" comic)
Official Warner Bros. site of Watchmen (film)
Watchmen (film) - wikipedia entry
Watchmen (comic) - wikipedia entry

No comments:

Post a Comment