Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dear Katie, Peter, Amy, Blake, Kerry, etc...

To Katie “Jordan” Price and Peter Andre: I don't give a damn about your acrimonious break-up. I never liked Jordan, and I always thought "Mysterious Girl" was a crap song....

To Amy Winehouse and ex-hubbie Blake Fielder-Civil: I didn't care about your "quickie" divorce last month, and I don't care that you both are still in love with each other. PS: I was never a fan of Amy's singing anyway....

To Kerry Katona: I could live happily ever after if I didn't have to read another story about your drug and financial problems.
Apparently Kerry is currently in a police cell after allegedly beating her accountant over the head.
Kerry Katona arrested over assault

Now, if only someone could throw away the cell keys!

And to the British public: aren't you sick and tired of reading newspapers and magazines populated by these talentless "celebs"? I know I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment